Rapidly deployable crowd control.
LOOKING TO FILL YOUR HUBZONE CONTRACTING GOALS IN 2019?
WE ARE HUBZONE CERTIFIED! The federal government has a stated goal to award at least three percent of all federal contracting dollars to HUBZone-certified small businesses each year. LET US HELP YOU REACH THAT GOAL!
This was one of many tests conducted the Mitigation Technologies exclusive TAP Barrier® system at Sandia National Labs New Mexico.
Our custom perforated stainless steel face held up better than expected against bricks, steel pipes, 2x4s and other various “readily available” tools.
Available since 2016 this first of its kind Security Barrier offers maximum standoff against angry mobs, protesters and demonstrators attacking your facility with locally available implements.
Developed and designed to improve Physical Security Threats and standoff for embassies and consulates around the world, the TAP Barrier® System is unique for how it rapidly deploys to seal off alleyways, entrances, streets and other access points vulnerable to attacks and looting.
Law enforcement, public order teams and special event organizers can also achieve maximum standoff to protect property, dignitaries and high value targets, quickly and easily when a threat becomes a reality. (US & International patent pending)
Easy to Deploy. Hard to Defeat.
- Deploys rapidly – 1’ per 20 seconds with 4 person team
- Accommodates a wide variety of terrain – curbs, steps, gravel and grass
- Lightweight and rugged – components are 180 lbs. or less
- Optional spikes, camera and light mounts and gates are available
- Stores and ships flat in 20’ or 40’ container
- Meets and exceeds CTTSO design requirements for embassies and consulates